By Amy Amatangelo, TV Gal ®
My family is coming to visit for holidays. My office doubles as a guest bedroom.
And therein lies the problem. Right now the floor to my office is covered with TV swag.
So it is time for the second annual December TV Gal Swag Giveaway. Remember, I’m helping you, help me.
Here’s how it works. Everyone who is a follower of my blog by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 15 will be eligible to participate. Beginning, Tuesday December 17, I will give away one prize every weekday (except Christmas Day) until I’m out of swag. Each day, I will pick a number at random (generated by random.org) and give a prize to the person who matches the number on my list. For instance, if the number generated is 52, I will give it to the 52nd person who signed up to follow my blog. The first winner will get his/her choice of all 14 prizes. The second winner will get his/her choice of 13 prizes. You will be able to pick the TV swag item of your choice until there is nothing left on the list. Think of it as a modified Yankee Swap.
It’s okay if you’ve already won before, but this giveaway is limited to residents of the United States.
If you already follow my blog, you’re eligible. If you don’t yet follow tvgal.com, enter your email address in the top right hand corner to follow this blog.
Here’s what I’m giving away:
- Animation Domination (Fox) t-shirt and Valentine’s Day cards
- Capture (CW) sweatshirt
- CBS Sports stopwatch
- Community (NBC) gumballs and stress ball
- Dads (Fox) iPhone docking station
- Katie (ABC) tumbler and Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC) coffee mug
- Mary and Lou and Rhoda and Ted: And all the Brilliant Minds Who Made The Mary Tyler Moore Show a Classic (book)
- Masters of Sex (Showtime)viewfinder
- Masterchef Junior (Fox) cupcake mix and muffin tin
- Schooled in Revenge (ABC, book)
- Sleepy Hollow (Fox) sweatshirt
- Raising Hope (Fox) soap on a rope and The Mindy Project (Fox) pencil holder
- Witches of East End (Lifetime) tarot card and candle
- X-Factor (Fox) cup and t-shirt
Remember to sign up to follow my blog by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 15 to be eligible to win.