By Amy Amatangelo, TV Gal ®
In December, I confessed to you that I am not neat. At all.
I would like to say that after the great office clean-up of 2012, I have been a paragon of neatness. But, alas, that is not true. My office is a disaster. Every time I clean it up, the clutter pulls me back in.
So once again, I am gearing up for another TV Gal Swag Giveaway. I’m helping you, help me.
Everyone who is a follower of my blog by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, July 7 will be eligible to participate. Beginning, Tuesday July 9, I will give away one prize every weekday until I’m out of swag. Each day, I will pick a number at random (generated by random.org) and give a prize to the person who matches the number on my list. For instance, if the number generated is 52, I will give it to the 52nd person who signed up to follow my blog. You will be able to pick the TV swag item of your choice until there is nothing left on the list
It’s okay if you’ve already won before, but this giveaway is limited to residents of the United States.
If you already follow my blog, you’re eligible. If you don’t yet follow tvgal.com, enter your email address in the top right hand corner to follow this blog.
Here’s what I’m giving away in the great summer clean up on 2013. I’m still cleaning as I write this, so swag could be added as I continue to excavate the clutter.
- 72 Hours (TNT) puzzle
- The Big C (Showtime) candle
- The Chew (ABC) cookbook
- Deadliest Catch (Discovery) t-shirt
- Devious Maids (Lifetime) cleaning supplies (including bucket, duster, sponge and gloves)
- King of the Nerds (TBS) prize pack including Rubik’s Cube, glasses and iPhone case
- MasterChef (FOX) mixing bowls (set of three)
- Psych (USA) Slumber Party shades
- Ray Donovan (Showtime) sunglasses
- Shark Tank (ABC) products (Talbott Teas Sachets, Snap Caps ® and KISSSTIXX ® lip balm)
- So You Think You Can Dance (FOX) sweatpants
Remember sign up to follow my blog and you’ll be eligible to win.